LED screen advertising is a rewarding marketing channel, and the hiring of screens is growing rapidly across the UK, and more and more companies are discovering just how effective it can be.
The return on investment (ROI) will enable any company to enhance sales and increase customer awareness.
Regardless of the industry (retail, government, education, healthcare, etc.), digital signage will attract audiences through the digital displays and the ease of updating content can allow you to update customers instantly.
Advertising through an LED Screen is also a very simple process. Which is game-changing for companies who were once reliant on specialist hardware and impossibly complicated content management systems. Max Graphix will take care of all the difficult steps we don’t just deliver the screen to your door and walk off, we have trained screen operators who will set up the screen on site, and a design team who can create suitable ads for the size and resolution of the LED screen.
Also, with any media player like an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can easily turn any screen into a visual noticeboard.
Let’s look at some of the statistics around the benefits of LED screen hiring.
LED Screen Advertising Statistics
- Over 40% of shoppers say that digital displays can change what they buy because relevant information is served close to the point of purchase.
This makes sense, as savvy shoppers we expect more from our shopping experience. The physical product is great, but information to support and serve close to where we’re shopping? That’s even better.
- 8/10 customers have entered a store because of a digital sign catching their interest.
That’s much higher than a static display or shop window design. We’re programmed to react and respond to digital visuals and retailers are choosing digital signage for its high-impact, low-cost approach.
- Customers that engage with companies through a variety of channels drive three times the volume of sales.
Multiple touchpoints with your audience are of huge benefit when it comes to the storing and retaining of information. As well as the importance of giving a great first impression, LED screen advertising also serves as a channel that can drive sales, awareness and brand love.
- UK studies found that 68% of people agreed that digital advertising would influence their decision to buy advertised products in the future.
Helping customers to think more positively about products not only affects their current experience but their future ones too.
- 71 percent of people said they felt advertising on digital billboards stood out more than online ads, and 46 percent said they were more prominent than even television ads.
Not only that, but the participants were also impressed with digital signage and felt it was a cool way to share and learn information. In an age of online ad-blockers this could be a case for turning away from the handheld devices and onto the larger screens all around us.
- Digital signage has a recall rate of 83%.
- 20% of people will read the text on a page, but 80% of people will watch a video.
This shows the power of leading with video and digital campaigns to engage audiences.
- According to the Small Business Association, LED advertising signs pull in 1000 impressions for merely £0.12, making it the most cost-effective form of advertising.
- 56% of internal communication teams across the UK are considering increasing the use of LED screen advertising over the next year 2020/21, according to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Digital Signage has a 47.7% effectiveness for brand awareness.
In all the work we do to entice customers to love our brand we often forget about our staff members! Digital signage helps to thread your company mission.
- Eleven convenience stores in Denmark saw sales of coffee rise by 30% when advertised on digital screens close to their premises.
- 70% of adults in the UK have admitted to making an unplanned visit to a café or restaurant after seeing a food related advertisement on a digital screen.
- Event technology can help increase event attendance by 20%, increase productivity 27%, and decrease costs 20-30%.
That’s a whole lot of proof that digital signage and live streaming on an LED screen at your tradeshow or event is worth the investment.
Max Graphix is based in county Armagh, and we provide an LED Screen Hiring service across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Just get in touch with our team, tell us your requirements, how long you’d to hire the screen for and we’ll provide an instant quote.
Call us on 028 37 507 234, or fill out an online enquiry form today.